30 April 2011

WANTING: Prada platforms

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I've been eyeing off these beautiful suede Prada platforms for a little while now but unlike my usually impulsive self, have come over all cost-per-wear-sensible and so haven't made the purchase. I'm worried the height of the platform will render them impractical and thus they will end up seeing the inside of a shoe box far more than my feet. How boring of me! Does anyone own these lovelies who can convince me otherwise?

9 comments:

Anna said...

do it dee dee but dont expect me to be your walking stick when you do!

Pés de Bailarina said...

Love that platforms!

http://pes-de-bailarina.blogspot.com

cravingyou said...

platform = practical aka so much more comfy than a normal stiletto. do it do it do it, if not for you, do it for me i've wanted these for so long but with my 1000 dollar debt ive got no chance

Contact said...

those are beautiful!

http://heelsandinspiration.blogspot.com

brobs said...

I love caorline seiber she always looks so stylish

studs-magnolia.tumblr.com

brobs said...

whoops *caroline

Leah Hummerston said...

i spotted alexa wearing these at the margaret howell show in feb and have been lusting after them ever since. I convinced my boyfriend to let me go into prada just to touch them. Forever out of my price range :( x

Elegantly Wasted said...

These are so elegantly and dateless. I absolutely love them.

X

www.elegantlywastedd.blogspot.com

vogue said...

ah so have i! these are to die for! so beautiful xx