22 April 2011

WANTING: Bodkin Jumpsuit

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
[la garconne]

I've fallen in love with this lovely onesie by Bodkin. Aside from being extremely cute and comfortable it's also made from 100% organic cotton.
Both chic and planet earth friendly at the same time? I want it even more!
It would be perfect done casual with sandals on a hot summer's day or dressed up with heels, a blazer and some gold accessories for a night on the town.
You can get your hands on one at la garconne or mychameleon.

5 comments:

Hemaly said...

The best part is the slits around the waist area. Great detail tbh.

Ringo, have a banana! said...

Oh man I've been crushing so hard on that thing since I saw it on my favorite internet window-shopping site (aka LaGarconne.) It's practically perfect in every way!

Natalia said...

Cute! I love things that are just easy and simple to wear <3

http://rememberforget-blog.blogspot.com

Jewellery Channel said...

It's looking cool!!

Anonymous said...

THANK GOD YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you just made my day :)