26 May 2010

GLITTER


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
[nitrolicious courtesy of Topshop]

To be honest, I'm not overly excited about any individual piece but I'm crushing on the look book for the Meadham Kirchhoff for Topshop collection.
It's whimsical yet dark with a touch of roller disco.

11 comments:

Jess said...

These photos are amazing. Disco trash at its best.

Jess
www.thevelvetbow.tumblr.com

STEFANIE said...

same here!

Kate said...

Agreed.Not mad on the clothes but the pics are awesome! x

kelly frances said...

disco trash is right! i love topshop

<33
heelsandinspiration.blogspot.com

FlashFash said...

Love the last pic.

http://flashfashfash.blogspot.com

Hemaly said...

I love the feeling too. As for the clothes, the peachy-colored frocks are catching my eye.

amalie said...

greaat photos!

rebecca said...

I actually really love this collection! The Kate Moss one, however...

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

Juliet said...

I love the grunge influence in these. The short dresses look so cool.

juliet xxx

stylestalker said...

these photos are crazzyy amazing, love!
love the blog..
xx.

Peaches and Cream said...

Love the photos and I actually really like the pieces, they're better when you see them in real life - they make more sense or something. They're so heavily embellished I don't think I would ever have anywhere to wear them, though!