03 August 2009

//SPORTSGIRL//

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I was lucky enough to be interviewed by Sportsgirl, who it turns out, are big fans of Delightful!
You can check out the interview on their cool new blog which along with street style snaps, forums, competitions, videos, music and of course, amazing clothes, makes up their amazing revamped website at www.sportsgirl.com.au.
If you haven't checked it out already, you really should right away.
Thank you Sportsgirl!

You can read my interview here.

17 comments:

leflassh. said...

congrats lady!
interview is great.
x

Elegant Unique said...

Thats incredible! congrats!!

Elegant Unique said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

so proud of you Deedle Bear

Rach x

The Stylemaster said...

ooo lucky girl! you definately deserved the mention! x

Mona said...

Great interview! Congrats.
xx

miky said...

congratulations dear!!!

i'm huge fun of your blog so i realy see whay they adore you!

Brooklynfluff said...

Cograts, love the blog!

Amdizzle said...

CONSPATULATIONS MAN!

PS - I only just realised it but I totes love the font of your headings. SOOOO PRETTY.

Amdizzle said...

CONSPATULATIONS MAN!

PS - I only just realised it but I totes love the font of your headings. SOOOO PRETTY.

Fashion Is Poison said...

LOVELY.

thatsorad said...

So cool!!! Congrats!

Cheryl said...

i just started reading your blog and have gone through all your archives! i love it! :D

D E E said...

Thank you everyone <3

Grace said...

Dee! Rachael messaged me today about this "sportsgirl stylist comp" saying I should enter. Imagine my surprise when I spotted your name as one of the judges! I dont know or think I'll enter but it would funny if I had.

By the way, well done on everything, you're living my dream!

Oh So Hip It Hurts said...

wow congrats on the interview, i love their new site!

xx
http://ohsohipithurts.blogspot.com/

Raez said...

congratssssss! feature well deserved!

xx raez