29 May 2009

//SANDALS//

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now I know it's winter here and I only recently have been posting about boots, but I came across these amazing Balenciaga sandals (in my size!) and I couldn't resist.
I was planning on just putting them on my shelf and only looking at them til summer when it warms up but I've actually been braving the cold and wearing them because I love them so much.
My toes don't even get that cold! Maybe they have magical powers?

{sandals: balenciaga}

10 comments:

Alice in Wardrobe Wonderland said...

YAY! Where have you been?! these sandals rock my socks x

CAMILLE said...

they are lovely miss!!!

x

stephanie said...

they're perfect dee- i adore them!!


x
x

A.n.E said...

OMG!!goota try them with socks!! too cute to just sit in on the shelf.

Leah said...

dyingggggg they're beautiful!

Cammi said...

Oh,nice shoes! :D

S.A.A. said...

Well clearly they have magic powers, I mean, they're Balenciaga!

xo querido.

Grace said...

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/NIB-Givenchy-Basket-Weave-Gladiator-Wedges-Black-36-5_W0QQitemZ120424546167QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Women_s_Shoes?hash=item1c09dcbf77&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A4%7C65%3A1%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A200

Your size too?

rackkandruin said...

omg, absolutely amazing!!!

ellesappelle said...

oh wow. these are awesome!