23 November 2008

TAGGED #2

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I've been tagged by City Of Petra to list 6 unimportant things that I like and Decadency Royal to list 7 things about me, so I thought I'd just roll them into one big list!

♥ I adore pink flamingos, and have a painting of some on my wall.

♥ I'm loving crochet bikinis and will be living in my cream one this summer.

♥ I'm mad at making daisy chains.

♥ I love balloons and sequins.

♥ My best friends and I bought 2000 studs to go crazy with.

♥ I wish I could travel to outter space.

♥ Lately I've been wearing these sunnies.

2 comments:

Petra said...

Wow, you crochet your own bikini's! That is so neat, I have always dreamed of making myself one. Perhaps i'll sew one this summer instead..? Hmm.

SOunds like you are going to have so much fun with the studs! 2000!!

I'd adore to go into space also. Apparantly you "grow" about 2 inches :)

Have a wonderful day x

Anonymous said...

Beneficial info and excellent design you got here! I want to thank you for sharing your ideas and putting the time into the stuff you publish! Great work!