25 July 2008

Hot Hot Hotpants

Is anyone else as excited as me about Topshop's 'Wonderland' hotpants a la Chanel Spring/Summer o7?
Photobucket
Ever since Karl sent these teeny tiny hotpants down the runway I've wanted some. Badly.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

However, until now, the closest I had come to getting my hands on a pair was a drag queen I approached on the street named 'Destiny' who (sadly for me) had hers custom made by a friend.


I'd wear them like Iekeliene here:


Photobucket

CONS

The dismal exchange rate.

PROS
It will be Summer over here when these babies hit the racks.
Topshop now ships to Australia.
They're hot.

I'm sold.

If only they came with a set of stems like Daria's. I'm off to hit the treadmill...

Pics: style.com, tFS, topshop.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THEM! I cant wait to wear mine!